Redbubble is an online marketplace for a number of products.
The artwork is submitted by a diverse community and they remain a big player in the game.
It is a loved site and has a big consumer base.
What can I print at Redbubble: A wide variety of merchandise like t-shirts, skirts, notebooks, duvet covers, postcards, hoodies, scarves, stickers and more.
- You can sell your art for a number of products
- Easy to use interface
- Fast upload process
- Free to join
- Set your own margins/pricing.
How it works
The first step is to sign up for a free account with Redbubble.
You’ll receive email updates on features and promotions, and best of all, there’s no formal vetting process.
As long as you’re above 16, and have combed over the User Agreement responsibly, you’re good to go.
Open a Redbubble shop and upload your designs.
Find a design you love on a product you want.
Redbubble has a global third-party printer and shipper network that can make and send your customers’ orders to their doorsteps
Get paid. Once you choose a payment option that is available in your country and works for you, pick a currency and tax options, and then hit Save changes.
You can set profit margins for each product, and Redbubble only charges base prices, so anything above that is yours.
The Redbubble Difference
- Simple and straightforward: Redbubble’s user experience can be used even for newbies.The platform is easy to navigate, though uploading designs and deselecting items may take some getting used to.It also offers self-explanatory features and buttons.
- Variety of products: Redbubble ensures high standards of quality are met for the products offered.
There’s a wide variety to choose from with multiple variants including men/women/kids and baby items, stickers, home decor, wall art, device cases, bags, gifts, stationery and more.
- Shipping: Redbubble doesn’t ship for free, but their service is high quality.The costs also vary based on type of shipping and location.
- Customer support: a highly responsive and dedicated support team is available with a 4-hour response time.Live chat, email, Twitter, and other options to contact support are offered.
- Knowledge base: A help center is available for sellers and buyers to get answers to their questions.
- Payment options: these are done via direct bank deposit (select countries) or PayPal within each payment cycle from 15th of a month to 15th of the next month.